Junior Marketing Assistant/Designer
Raw Juicery is looking for a Junior Marketing Assistant/Designer who can design, increase website traffic, an interest in copywriting and social media a bonus. This is an exciting time to be involved with every aspect of elevating a young, but burgeoning cold-pressed juice brand. This role is critical to the future growth of the company and will support the Creative Director on a variety of initiatives including:
- Digital/Ecommerce marketing
- Digital/social advertising
- Data Analysis
- Email design and production
- Graphic Design
- Website and UX Design
- Digital design and production
- Basic photo retouching
You will collaborate with business owners, sales, creative, and web development to execute on daily creative and marketing/brand initiatives. Working closely with our creative director, you will be expected to contribute recommendations for increasing/retaining site traffic, e-mail strategy, increasing social followership, and improving engagement on social.
A self-starter who uses both sides of the brain, you have a discerning aesthetic and your attention to detail and organization rarely goes unrecognized. Your ethos is “digital first”, and you approach all creative problems empathetically, always from the viewpoint of the user.
If you have a background in digital and graphic design, operate from an entrepreneurial mindset, and have experience growing digital ecommerce and social we want to hear from you!
- College degree in Digital and Graphic Design, BFA preferred
- Startup experience preferred
- Experience in both marketing and design preferred
- Experience or strong interest in digital advertising and data analysis
- Experience working in a production environment with tight turnarounds
- Insatiable curiosity, drive, willingness to experiment and learn new things
- Hard-working, attention to detail and manages time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
- Some experience with Google Analytics and email marketing data
- Light photo retouching experience
- “Mobile-first” design approach
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in the juice/wellness/nutrition industry
- Deeply inspired by sustainable and transparent brand ethos
- Mailchimp, Asana, Later, Buffer, familiarity with Shopify
- Hand illustration skills
- Light UX skills
From day 1, Raw Juicery’s transparent and conscious sourcing, sustainable business practices, and small batch manufacturing makes the highest quality cold-press juice available to all. This is at the core of every decision we make. Undefined by trends, we scrutinize every ingredient for taste and potency from growers that value purity over yield. This is our ethos.
HOW TO APPLY
E-mail resume, portfolio, desired hours per week, and current availability (including time available) and desired rate to email@example.com. Include URLs and any social media accounts you directly managed. In your application, please share 3 examples of nutrition/wellness and transparent/sustainable digital brands you think are doing a good job and why.
Successful applicants will be contacted with next steps. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.